BrightStar Care of Central, Ohio is currently looking for a highly motivated outside salesperson to help us grow our health care.
At BrightStar Care, we want to partner with the community’s leading health care organizations and businesses to help them with their staffing needs. We work with long-term care and acute care facilities, doctor’s offices, and corporate wellness programs, assist with supplemental hospital staffing through vendor contracts, and will provide medical and ancillary personnel wherever there is a need.
We specialize in permanent (direct placement), contract positions, and temporary (PRN) health care staffing.
- Normal business hours (Monday-Friday 830am-5pm) but your time and efforts are sometimes outside of those hours
What is in it for you?
- Take a growing staffing division to the next level
- Brining your own open-mindedness and ideas to a growing company
- Fun work environment
- Competitive base salary with a generous bonus structure
- Full benefits including 401k
- Generous PTO
- Only full-time employees are eligible
Job expectations include but are not limited to:
- Regular communication with our current clients to make sure their needs are being met sufficiently
- Managing the full-time staffing recruiters to make sure schedules are being filled in a timely manner and accounts are being serviced as promised
- Help in building a great talent base
- Oversee sourcing, recruiting, and assessing and interviewing candidates in person and on the phone
- Build, manage and maintain a database of clients and prospects on a weekly basis
- Participate fully in the weekly plan for the staffing division to make sure staffing KPI’s are being met
- Making out of office sales visits to potential clients and prospects as well as leveraging our current client base to include other opportunities in their community
- Other sales-related functions
What do we want from you?
- We want someone who is not afraid to leave the office to make sales visits
- Someone who thinks outside the box when it comes to prospecting
- We want someone who takes an ownership interest. This will help us all grow together
- We want you to be career-minded, numbers-driven, and service orientated
- You must have prior staffing sales experience, and prefer healthcare staffing but the ability to speak with the staffing industry jargon is a must
- We are an amazingly fast-paced environment so we are looking for an individual who will be able to move quickly to meet the needs of the client and our branch
- Four-year college degree preferred
$55,000 - $60,000 yearly
About BrightStar Care
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Referral incentives and earning opportunities
- Recognition Programs