Cutting edge, growing, real estate team is seeking to hire their next high impact leader to join their team! This role accepts ownership for maintaining and increasing the efficiency of our team, strategizing process improvements, and ensuring the client care experience is always positive and referral worthy! This person will ensure that our Marketing department is operating at a high level for ROI and project management/completion is efficient. This person MUST be a go-getter, self-starter, and accountability enthusiast to ensure things get done effectively, efficiently, and consistently.
Real estate experience not required.
This role is located in Austin, TX, and is an in office role.
- Identify, develop, and implement near-term and long-term business development strategies relating to the development of business efficiencies
- Responsible for defining the growth strategy for the team
- Manages online review and referral systems
- Manages all Non-Sales projects including execution, delegation, measurement, and reporting
- Manages recruiting funnels
- Conduct Onboarding of new team members
- Manage training systems
- Manage payroll and employee files (all team members) including but not limited to tax documents, benefits packages, contracts, personal information, etc.
- Tracks agent commissions
- Tracks and manages lease commission check delivery
- Coordinate and facilitate annual business planning meetings
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual team-building meetings
- Oversee company software systems and initiates new software implementation as needed
- Conduct one on ones with administrative staff
- Confidently present ideas and openly discuss ways in which we can improve
- Great conversationalist and email writer
- Ability to quickly build rapport
- Create and manage a detailed budget
- Constant drive to improve the experience of our clients and our processes
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Independent thinker
$100,000 - $150,000 DOE
About Clay Byrne
We serve our clients with our hearts and we honor their trust with the integrity they deserve throughout their home buying and selling experience.
Build a World-Class company where fulfilling and successful careers are developed.
Always a Servant’s Heart
Invest in Our People
Build Genuine Relationships
Impactful Community Involvement
Constant Innovation & Execution