Keller Williams Realty Southwest
The Director of Agent Services must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. The right person for this position will be friendly and outgoing with a strong desire to help and serve others. The Agent Services Coordinator will assist the Team Leader with agent intake and exit processes and be seen as the go-to person for all the agents within the Market Center. This person should be a self-starter that is comfortable taking charge with little to no supervision. The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to move with a sense of urgency to ensure they take care of their agent’s needs in a timely manner.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- The onboarding process for agents, both experienced and new. Holding weekly agent orientations, and one-on-one’s with experienced agents coming on board.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times.
- Work closely with Compliance on licensing.
- Send a weekly email to staff and ALC announcing all new agents, including who hired them, their bio, and their contact info for the team to reach out and welcome.
- Follow the intake process and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents.
- Assist with all Market Center events, not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, BOLD lunch coordination, weekly setup when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year.
- Staff – To be responsible for correct intake paperwork from all new associates, daily activities of the Market Center, works closely with Executive Assistant, Assistant MCA, Compliance Director, Director of Technology, and all other team members – daily
- Sales Associates – Assist in connecting them to our resources – daily
- Team Leaders – Morning huddle and Agent Pipeline is your ONE Thing – daily
- Prospective Sales Associates – To help with the intake/ transition process, transferring license, etc. – weekly
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Computer and MLS experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
$25,000 - $30,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty Southwest
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams Realty Southwest is the place for the industry's best real estate agents. We are the brokerage of choice for top producing agents and is experiencing incredible growth. With industry-leading real estate training, technology, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership team, Keller Williams Realty Southwest is the ideal place for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers. With a nationally recognized Commercial Division and dedicated Business Brokerage, Luxury, High Rise, and Sports and Entertainment verticals, Keller Williams Realty Southwest is at the forefront of brokerage practice in Las Vegas.