KW Boston Metro
We are looking for a high-impact leader to help lead, coach, and mentor our real estate agents.
This person is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team that is united in their commitment to standards and to achieving goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
They live to make an impact, are driven by transformation, and want to leave a legacy. They are on a leadership journey and want more for themselves and those around them. They operate with a high level of integrity, take initiative and breathe belief in others.
This position is located in Boston, MA.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop lead generation strategies
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team
- Contribute ideas to the creation of promotional material
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Provide coaching, training, and high-level leadership to the team
- Establish expectations through recruiting, retaining agents, and managing the office
- Servant leadership mentality
- Lead, influence others, recruit, and change people’s lives for the better
- Become proficient in the KW Command system and Tech Audits
- Help share the Market Center’s value story
- Coach existing Keller Williams Professionals
- Manage Executive Leadership to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- Assist and/or lead sales and business meetings
- Research competition and help develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete and recruit in the market
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in the recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and emphasis on residential real estate is a bonus
- Desire to grow and lead others in growth
$65,000 - $80,000 + Bonus
About KW Boston Metro
Welcome to Keller Williams Boston Metro. Take a journey into real estate with a top-notch company that has your business success in mind. We work to build careers worth having, business worth owning, and lives worth living.
We believe that trust starts with honesty, which is why we feel that you can put your trust into each and every agent on our team. Any one of them could help a new potential buyer or seller begin their real estate journey.
*Please do not contact the office directly, doing so immediately disqualifies you from the hiring process. If you have questions, please contact us through this post directly.*