RE/MAX Premier Properties & Premier Property Management
The Director of Agent Development is crucial to the success of our brokerage. This person is a true difference-maker for current and prospective agents, playing a huge role in helping them thrive and maintaining their desire to continue working within our company. As the front line for agent services, the Director of Agent Development has a tremendous opportunity - and responsibility - to make the best possible impression and impact on everyone who steps through our door. They contribute significantly to the development and maintenance of our brokerage brand and standards.
Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of real estate paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
We’re looking for an experienced real estate professional who can serve in a leadership role within our brokerage. Primary responsibilities will include agent recruitment, onboarding, training/continuing education, and retention. Relationship building and rapport will be extremely important.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines, with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
General Office Duties
- Provide a welcoming experience for agents, clients, and other office guests, greeting them warmly and memorably.
- Assist with company social activities, client events, phone calls, etc. as needed.
- Lend backup support to the Office Manager for a variety of tasks as needed.
- Assist Broker with agent recruitment activities.
- Maintain a target list of agents recommended for recruitment.
- Assist Broker with outreach, including phone, email, video, and Zoom touchpoints and scheduling meetings as needed.
- Conduct closing surveys to obtain recruitment recommendations from our agents and ratings of our agents from others (Send survey as part of regular task-list after each closing).
- Brainstorm and assist with additional recruitment strategies as needed.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly completed.
- Provide office tour and general brokerage overview.
- Set up agent accounts and show agents how to use brokerage technology.
- Familiarize agents with RE/MAX tools.
- Assist agents with additional services, such as social media support or providing marketing samples/resources.
- Maintain roster on company website.
- Continuously review the onboarding process for opportunities to improve and expand.
- Implement new onboarding initiatives as needed.
Agent Development & Retention
- Continue to serve as “home base” for agents, lending support as needed.
- Strategize with agents to solve problems that may arise throughout the listing, pending, or closing process.
- Maintain a working knowledge of RE/MAX LLC resources and tools; keep agents apprised of tools and assist with implementation as needed.
- Plan and execute monthly agent workshops.
- Arrange food (when needed).
- Post information to Workplace intranet and company calendar.
- Coordinate speakers.
- Confirm final details with speakers as date approaches.
- Prepare meeting rooms.
- Survey agents for topics of interest.
- Maintain and cast agent production numbers to office televisions. Post stats weekly on company intranet.
- Manage agent-related notifications and files on Workspace intranet.
- Post all relevant forms, guides, and notices in a timely manner.
- Respond to any messages pertaining to the scope of agent support for the brokerage.
- Maintain company calendar to include social events, workshops, celebrations, etc.
- Provide shout-outs for career milestones (first deal closed, anniversaries, and such).
- Celebrate agent/staff birthdays and achievements.
- Prepare and display special slides on office tv’s.
- Arrange small gift or treat.
- Ensure celebrations are posted on Workplace intranet.
- Recognize achievements on company social media.
- Plan social events and other engagement activities for agents.
- Goal would be 1-2 events/mini gatherings quarterly - happy hour, meet up for group dinner, team-building activities, etc.
- Create or source social media content for brokerage accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other relevant platforms.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the brokerage through words, actions, and level of enthusiasm.
While we can’t anticipate every single task required for this position, we do expect each member of our team to lend assistance as additional projects arise. All employees will be required to support each other - and Management - during absences or other peak business times, and occasionally this may require individuals to operate outside of their regular workload.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
Local travel may occasionally be required for agent meetings or to pick up supplies, food for meetings, and other items needed to complete assigned tasks. Mileage will be reimbursed at the rate currently established by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Additional Work Requirements:
- Light work
- Close visual acuity to perform tasks such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading.
About RE/MAX Premier Properties & Premier Property Management
We are second-generation family business owners who love all things real estate!
RE/MAX Premier Properties is a rapidly growing real estate brokerage with 80+ agents helping people buy and sell homes. We believe in working hard, staying positive, building each other up, and getting better every day.
Premier Property Management Services, our property management company, provides full services to owners and residents alike. We manage over 400 rental units across the Louisville Metro area. Our goal is to offer a smooth, efficient leasing process for all residents, and to alleviate worry and headaches for the owners we serve.