The Digital Relationship Builder (Outreach Specialist) is an internal team member supporting the Consultwebs Outreach team. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and understanding of outreach and relationship building. They will also have experience in off-page SEO and link-building tools to facilitate link acquisition. The individual will be a team player supporting the Outreach Manager and ROI Strategy Director.
Compensation: $30,000 - $45,000 (based on location and experience)
- Conduct research to identify websites that are relevant to our clients and pitch content to them
- Research opportunities and create personalized pitches
- Create effective email pitches to compel industry influencers to include a citation and/or link in previously created pieces of content or publish an article, guest blog, or opinion piece
- Run A/B tests on subject lines and email copy
- Outreach and contact key influencers through social media, email, or by phone to pitch and follow up with them
- Ensure content has been placed and coded properly on the website
- Manage a large network of contacts
- Monitor and report the success of your outreach efforts
- Provide input on individual pieces of content and help improve the overall content marketing strategy
- Proactively seek ways to improve yourself, your team, and the company
- At least 1-2 years of experience with Ahrefs, SEMrush, Buzzstream, or similar Outreach Software.
- Experienced with Respona is a plus
- Passion for media relations and influencer outreach
- 1-2 years of experience performing outreach and online relationship building, PR, and social media relationship building.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- General Internet proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, and spreadsheets.
- Previous experience with email marketing tools or basic HTML coding is a plus
- Highly skilled in the following: backlink audit, backlink profile analysis, competitor analysis, KW analysis, blog distribution, and content syndication
- In-depth knowledge of off-page optimization and digital PR
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting deadlines and demonstrating extreme attention to detail
- Ability to optimize content for SEO purposes with extreme attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
- Experience with email/social outreach to build relationships and grow our current database
- Build, maintain, and expand relationships with leading websites in our industry and other relevant industries
$30,000 - $45,000
Our company is devoted to winning for clients and our team members. We invest in our team both professionally and personally. We also believe in work-life balance. One of our biggest benefits is our four-day workweek. Our team works 32 hours over a period of four days, without a decrease in pay. We seek to listen to our team’s needs and ideas!
Consultwebs was one of the first companies to focus on law firm search engine optimization. Now, over two decades later, we are proud to have helped hundreds of law firms build their book of business and their brands.
We use internet marketing to ensure law firms are taking advantage of every opportunity ─ mobile-first designs, SEO, PPC, online video advertising ─ to build their brand and bring in cases from the web.