Kathy Helbig's Experience Real Estate Partners
Are you a creative and experienced Digital Media Specialist with a passion for real estate? If you're all about creating engaging content, driving brand awareness, and leveraging social media platforms for business growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our dynamic real estate and mortgage company is looking for an in house exceptional Digital Media Specialist. This position will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns across various channels, enhancing brand awareness, driving website traffic, and acquiring leads/customers.
**This is NOT a remote position and will require the selected candidate to work in our Chesterfield, MO Office.**
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Develop, implement, and manage creative and engaging digital marketing campaigns across various platforms including Facebook, YouTube, and other social media platforms
- Leverage your creative writing skills to craft top-notch vertical video reels and catchy post copies with compelling hook lines and calls to action
- Monitor and analyze the performance of our digital marketing campaigns and database campaigns, making recommendations for improvement
- Create memorable and on-point content revolving around real estate activity, trends, community interest, agent spotlights, community spotlights, and featured listings videos
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space and drive website traffic and acquire leads/customers
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related major
- Knowledge of creating compelling database campaigns is a plus
- Proficiency in basic video editing a must and some graphic design abilities would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with others and in a fast-paced environment
- We are looking for an upbeat, personable, and creative individual who is ready to take on new challenges and make a significant impact on our brand
- Please note, this NOT a remote position. The selected candidate will need to be able to work in our Chesterfield Office.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we'd love to hear from you.
$42,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Kathy Helbig's Experience Real Estate Partners
Kathy Helbig's Experience Realty Partners is a high-touch, high-tech, service-oriented, real estate firm lead by one of St. Louis' and St. Charles' highest-selling Realtors for over 20 years. We are an innovative, fun, and determined staff committed to leading the way in the residential Real Estate industry.
We provide a supportive and dynamic work environment, opportunities for growth and development, and the chance to make a real difference in our company's journey. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to grow your career in digital marketing within the real estate industry and or supporting businesses. Apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.