We are looking for our next Club Wealth Digital Media Coordinator. Do you know how to drive traffic from social media to the website, to purchase?
MON-FRI. NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS! This position is located directly at our office site in Sumner, WA., and is not a remote eligible position.
We are looking to expand our team here at Club Wealth! Are you HUNGRY, HUMBLE, SMART, and FUN????
If you answered yes, this may be your next career move!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to help build and run Club Wealth's growth engine through funnel marketing and paid ads.
- Create interactive sales funnels
- Funnel hacking
- Agent funnels
- Ads Management (paid ads to generate event traffic
- Develop, manage, optimize, and report to different departments comprehensive paid Facebook Ad campaigns
- Understanding funnel campaigns and digital marketing strategies with the Club Wealth World-Class Standard
- Building campaigns in Business Manager for Facebook and Instagram
- Audience research, audience building, and ad creation
- Audit and optimize new and existing ad campaigns to ensure Club Wealth's KPI’s are met such as budget spend, timelines, CPL, CPA, ROI's both short and long term for the length of the campaign
- Identify new opportunities to increase client conversions on a regular basis
- Update team leads via weekly emails with reports on the status of accounts, successes, and strategy moving forward. Respond to all communications in a timely manner
- Creating reports for clients and tracking conversions on a weekly basis
- Proactively offering ideas for troubleshooting campaigns that aren’t working
- Brainstorming new ads strategies with leadership
- Manage website design, content, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Pay per click
- Facebook ads
$17 - $22 hourly
About Club Wealth
Club Wealth is the fastest-growing Real Estate Coaching company in the nation. Our unique strategy of building people to be expert marketers, sales professionals, and sales leaders puts professionals like you in a place to have a career experience that is highly unique from the rest of the marketplace. Together we are committed to creating a company of excellence, and we understand that comes from the caliber of people we hire. Come meet with our leadership team and we’ll show you how this organization can impact your life in a way that no other company can!