Century 21 Masters
Century 21 Masters is seeking an experienced Digital Media/Content Creator to join our team and provide support to our 9 offices. This position will be responsible for working with the team on developing and managing all aspects of our marketing strategy focusing on creating, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels. The Concierge Team at Century 21 Masters is dedicated to providing affiliated Real Estate Agents with top-quality digital marketing services and excellent customer service.
Our main goal is to allow our agents to focus on their business while we work on building a strong online presence for them. At the Concierge Team, we always keep in mind the importance of making the agents visible to their prospects and enhancing their customer relationships by taking advantage of various digital technologies. If you have what we are looking for, please feel free to send us your resume along with your portfolio and/or samples of your social media work.
General responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent customer service. At the Concierge Team, our customers are our agents, and the main goal is to provide them with the best possible experience.
- Create and set up the initial CRM accounts and websites, as needed.
- Assist in the initial set-up for new agents along with some post-initial assistance, as needed.
- Guide new agents through the systems required for their launch after onboarding.
- The ideal candidate must be familiar with multiple CRM platforms and website builders such as Mailchimp, ConstantContact, Wix, Squarespace, and WordPress.
- Assist with new agents' onboarding process. The candidate will be in charge of the pre-onboarding process, onboarding session, and follow-up, as needed.
- Work with the team to create a positive team environment by communicating and collaborating to meet agents' needs and/or monthly deadlines.
- Assist in creating, developing, and implementing marketing plans and campaigns. The candidate will be assigned as the main contact for a certain number of agents. This includes creating monthly campaigns including social media content, email marketing, and other traditional marketing.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Highly organized and task-oriented, with advanced multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and deadlines.
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with multiple content creation platforms such as Canva, TikTok, Instagram Reels, and Video Editing. Optional: Meta Ads & Google Ads, scheduling platforms, and project management platforms.
- Working knowledge of Google Apps and Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A general understanding of the Real Estate Industry is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and complete assignments within established schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to change priorities as directed by the team’s needs and/or management.
$20 - $23 hourly DOE
About Century 21 Masters
Century 21 Masters, has been in business for over 30 years. It has over 200 agents, with 9 offices in Southern California. Masters is led by Neil Schwartz, a 45-year veteran in the industry (and US Coast Guard Veteran) who is a nationally renowned recruiter and real estate coach. Masters takes pride in having some of the highest producing listing agents in the country.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.