Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We’re hiring an innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing team to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media, SEO, PPC channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
You will be working with two skilled videographers/content editors/creators to strategize and distribute content.
- Digital Advertising Strategy - the ability to understand technical products quickly to strategize, develop, and execute ad campaigns from ideation to iteration. Emphasis on Google Ads with an understanding of paid social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube).
- Search and Display Ad Copywriting - write succinct, technical, and emotional search and display ad copy that aligns with user targeting and contains specific targeted keywords. Manage a large portfolio of search and display ads and conduct a/b tests to optimize for best performing ads.
- Audits - research client and competitor sites for performance and optimization potential as a basis for program recommendations.
- Keyword research - development of keyword distribution sheet mapped to recommended site architecture.
- SEO Copywriting - write compelling marketing copy that also contains a researched keyword profile or theme that balances call-to-action messaging with optimized terms for web pages, blogs, and assets.
- Reporting - ongoing reporting and analysis of organic and paid search campaign performance.
- Agency - involved in new business prospecting and pitching; team management and collaboration; developing methodologies; WLREA ambassador
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field
- 2 or more years of experience as a social media strategist, marketing coordinator, or related position
- Can develop dynamic SEO content with text, image, and video
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
$45,000 - $74,000 yearly
About Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We help families build wealth through real estate. We are looking for more people who are accountable, caring, take ownership in what they do, and give everything their best.
Learn more about us:
Join our team:
- 2018 126 Families helped for $114,000,000 in sales volume
- 2018 Gary Keller Mastermind Member
- 2018-2019 KWPE Productivity Coach
- 2018 - Rookie of the Year Awardee (Jennie Lok)
- 2018-2019 #1 Buyer Representations in San Mateo County (Brokermetrics)
- 2017-2019 #1 Representations and Volume in South San Francisco (Brokermetrics)
- 2018-2019 #3 Total Buyer and Seller Representations in San Mateo County (Brokermetrics)
- 2019 - Realtor 30 under 30 Awardee (Jennie Lok)
- 2019 - Side Real Estate Partner