ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY!
The Marketing Coordinator provides support and execution on various marketing programs at Houlihan Lawrence designed to drive our brand and agent services forward. This role aids in improving productivity between internal stakeholders and various departments.
- Create organic and paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms, generating analytic reports when necessary
- Act as a project manager to filter and execute projects successfully and efficiently. Liaise between multiple departments and agents to ensure productive workflow
- Become an expert in our proprietary marketing tools, providing support to agents, admins, and managers
- Assist in updating website content on a weekly basis
- Source and distribute industry updates to the company sphere on a weekly basis
- Work with marketing leadership to identify potential partnerships that can boost brand awareness
- Help create and implement content throughout marketing platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related field
- 1-2 years of experience managing marketing strategies, with a focus on digital and social
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written presentation skills; ability to present information that is understandable and engaging to the recipients
- Professional and team-oriented disposition
- Willingness to day-travel locally to 30 regional offices
About Houlihan Lawrence
For 125 years, Houlihan Lawrence has been the market leader in New York City's northern suburbs with the largest regional and global network.