Estate & Long Term Care Planning, Inc.
Responsible for all daily marketing activities and directives. In charge of maintaining and developing lead generation for the company. Support and coordinate CRM implementation, management, setting up and monitoring ads and email campaigns, creating social media posts/calendars, and helping proof and create marketing collateral.30-40 hrs per week. Pay based on experience.
- Develop an annual marketing plan; evaluate referral sources for quality referrals, and meet established goals
- Coordinate and maintain CRM email campaigns and systems
- Monitor ads and tracking of all promotions
- Classify leads and track conversions
- Build on, grow and envision a lead generation
- Conduct market research supporting marketing and sales goals
- Maintain positive relationships with current members and prospects
- Create and implement all phases of digital media
- Coordinate member newsletter
- Proofread print and digital content, such as newsletters, collateral, flyers, etc
- Assist with marketing projects and expenses
- Develop promotional content for events (virtual and in-person)
- Create graphics that maintain brand image across all platforms and websites
- Maintain good attendance, arrive on time ready, and prepared to perform job functions daily
Non-essential Job Functions (performed on an infrequent basis)
- Assist in member customer service as opportunities arise
- Participate in recurring member events to develop relationships as appropriate
- Assist Director in event planning/coordination as needed
- Coordinate with Director on building member systems
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital communications, or related field with at least 2 years’ related digital marketing required; experience with graphic design preferred
$20 per hour
About Estate & Long Term Care Planning, Inc.
Estate and Long Term Care Planning, Inc, is a group that provides business coaching to estate planning and elder law attorneys across the country. Founded in 2002 as a marketing company for attorneys, we have grown to serve law firms on multiple levels. Our team provides monthly, quarterly, and annual virtual and in-person events that provide various types of training ranging from, but are not limited to, educational certifications, marketing, talent management, and practice management. Estate and Long Term Care Planning (ELTCP) Inc, staff and personnel must stand behind the company mission - providing members clarity and direction through all phases of their law firm. We take a member-first approach in order to remain and expand upon our track record of excellent service.