The Digital Marketing Specialist is the primary point of communication for clients and is accountable for meeting the goals of clients’ campaigns. This must be done within a defined scope, time, and cost based on the requirements and constraints of specific campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Specialist works closely with its dedicated Digital Strategist to create digital marketing strategies and execute SEO work within their team.
Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must in this role. You will be accountable for ensuring a portfolio of clients in achieving the best ROI possible from their digital marketing. To achieve this, you will have a full team at your disposal as well as resources from other departments to draw from.
While this is a work from home position, you can expect to frequently be on video speaking with clients and your team, as well as potential occasional in-person client visits.
We are relying on you to make sure the “trains run on time”, while also stepping in to help with the daily work as needed.
- Consistently communicate with clients over email, on video calls, and the occasional in-house visit
- Own and be accountable for the success of client digital marketing campaigns
- Keep the team organized and all client campaigns moving forward
- Create and actively manage campaign roadmaps
- Complete monthly client reports and other campaign reports as needed
- Breakout strategic objectives to the task level
- Maintain and manage each client project within our project management system
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and team to ensure all client campaigns are successful
- Complete all assigned technical SEO tasks
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and social media and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword research, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor websites and online presence
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and optimization
- Implement changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- "A" players
- Proactivity, ownership, confidence, and motivation to grow
- Ability to create digital marketing strategies and break them down to the task level
- An ability to stay organized, meet multiple deadlines and pay attention to details in an open, fast-paced and enterprising environment
- Proven technical SEO experience
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- A true love of organization and keeping things organized
- Data-driven thinking as this is a very technical and data-rich environment
- Excellent communication skills - within the team, other departments, and with external clients
- Experience with optimizing WordPress websites
- Ability to follow up on tasks so they get completed, without nagging team members
- In-depth experience with common SEO tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, DeepCrawl, etc)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Manage client budgets and campaign resources
- Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets for data analysis including function mastery and pivot tables
- Ability to create and help the team execute on digital marketing strategies
- Experience working in the digital marketing and SEO industry
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Ability to manage multiple campaign projects, clients, and deadlines
- Understanding of the legal industry and how law firms work is a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, SEM, PPC, and social media
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc) is a plus
- A quiet dedicated homework environment with reliable high-speed internet access
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
Our company is devoted to winning for clients, and our team members. You will work side by side with top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus commission based on experience
- Great PTO package (and your birthday off!)
- 401k participation after 12 months
- Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits after 60 days
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- In-house training and professional development
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes, outstanding meals, and highly competitive games