The Suarez Team
The Real Estate Digital Marketing Specialist will develop a strategy and plan the tactical execution of the company’s marketing initiatives. This includes digital and tangible cross-functional asset production for all upcoming and active campaigns.
Work for a nationally ranked, industry-leading real estate company based in West Los Angeles’ Silicon Beach. With a focus on world-class client service, business growth, cutting edge process and technology and culture. Our company continuously raises the bar for what a real estate company can achieve!
The position is available immediately for the right candidate. Located in modern Marina del Rey, CA office.
The position reports directly to CEO and COO
You will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Manage the monthly and quarterly marketing campaign calendar, identifying strategies to drive new, high-potential campaigns.
- Brainstorm new and creative digital marketing strategies.
- Execute media design (eg. Facebook, Instagram, landing pages).
- Monitor ROI and KPIs for all digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations to management to improve programs, processes, and results.
- Responsible for content strategy (e.g., Develop relevant content topics, create and manage content calendar, and monitor ROI and KPIs of campaigns).
- Responsible for email marketing (e.g., Mailchimp, Bombbomb) and monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Click funnel marketing.
- SEO and SEM - Manage Search Engine Marketing Campaigns on Google, Bing/Yahoo. Monitor SEM performance - tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Run structured A B tests across digital marketing channels. Test methodologies and determine if results support paid advertising channel.
- Creating weekly reports and communicate results with enthusiasm and strategy to the management team.
- Manage the budget to deliver maximum return on investment and value for spend.
- Responsible for social media content creation to increase following and client growth.
- Paid social media advertising initiatives— including visual asset creation, copywriting, A/B testing, analytics tracking and reporting, lead generation, strategic planning, and improvement through constant iteration and innovation.
- Execute digital promotions (Facebook, Instagram, etc) to increase lead generation.
- Create and execute Facebook Ad campaigns. Determine optimal use of budgeted funds to achieve aggressive strategic marketing objectives.
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a MUST
- Meticulous attention to detail is a MUST
- At least one year Real Estate industry experience is required
- Social media expert, familiar with and adept at utilizing various social media platforms for marketing purposes (SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, re-targeting, etc)
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment while staying organized
- Able to see projects through from inception to execution with limited oversight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker, able to effectively formulate and execute marketing campaigns to help the company in achieving its goals
- Proficient in utilizing tracking and measuring tools and be capable of compiling clear and concise reports for upper management
- Highly proficient in numbers and excel
- Effective in time management and is diligent and timely in completing projects
- Prefer candidate to live within in West Los Angeles or within 15 miles of the office
$48,000 - $65,000 based on experience
About The Suarez Team
We are excited to meet and find the right person to join our amazing team. We have a family culture that works hard together and plays hard together. We are looking for candidates with a commitment to their own personal growth and the growth of the overall team. The ideal candidate is someone who is willing to take on a challenge, not afraid to ask for help, and is excited to be in a fast-paced environment!