Andersen Group Realty
At Andersen Group Realty, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our marketing. We are seeking a results-driven, talented, highly motivated, self-starting, creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our top producing real estate team.
This is a fast-paced and varied role where from day one you’ll have the opportunity to be part of highly impactful initiatives that enable the company to drive towards its growth, awareness, positioning and engagement objectives
This role will support the growth of the company through the execution, analysis, and ongoing optimization of paid search, display, social media advertising and other marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate has a passion for diving into new technology and analyzing data to continuously improve outcomes. This candidate must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. We are searching for someone who genuinely desires to help others and takes pride in their quality of work.
You will be intimately involved in helping our agency communicate the value we bring to our clients and our community. You will be responsible for building and executing campaigns on social media to help expand our brand. This position requires close interaction with the operations and sales teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and achieve our overall goals. Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical and a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
For the right candidate, this is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. AGR allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
- Work closely with operation and sales teams to support marketing initiatives, launches and campaigns. Ensuring consistent brand presentation and messaging across all programs.
- Identify opportunities to optimize web content and user experience for increased search performance and conversion rates.
- SEO Marketing and Implementation.
- Creation and optimization of ads for Google AdWords.
- Support Sales-lead generation and driving growth through advertising, educating and providing solutions.
- Digitally generate qualified leads for sales team
- Assist in the development of written materials, including brochures, advertisements, and other corporate collateral materials.
- Assist with the development and execution of client and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, and creating marketing collateral.
- Design and curate ad copy and creative.
- Guide the design of optimized landing page environments.
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing best practices and strategies.
- Manage and create organic content for all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.), website and blog, executing against a social calendar with scheduled posts and updates.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating reports to determine ROI.
- Oversee and create property marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, displays, mailers, website, etc.)
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a marketing/digital marketing professional or similar role
- Social media expert with experience strategizing, designing, copywriting, executing, analyzing and optimizing social media posts across multiple platforms
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Marketing Solutions
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required, specifically strong in InDesign
- Experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, content, and email marketing
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written communication, grammar, copywriting and proofreading skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Results-oriented and task-oriented: Motivated by meeting deadlines and completing projects
- Enjoys the challenges of new projects and a “no day is the same” environment
- Search-engine optimization experience
- A fast learner, with an appetite to continue to develop in digital marketing
- Experience with MailChimp, Hootsuite, Wordpress preferred
- Self-motivated and professional with a flexible attitude
- A passion for digital marketing and creative content creation
$60,000 - $75,000+
About Andersen Group Realty
- As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as axe throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.