The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for strategizing and executing PAID marketing campaigns on all major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Snapchat to market Real Geeks to grow our business.
They will also responsible for helping develop our Facebook Marketing service for Real Geeks customers.
This person will work with the executive team to develop campaign strategies to leverage the social platforms and also work as the lead expert in all paid social media activities for Real Geeks.
Must be passionate about paid marketing, social media, and will focus on managing creative development, testing strategies, reporting, and optimization.
If you are hungry, driven, accountable and obsessed with online content and product marketing – then we want to hear from you!
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive social media strategies for the Real Geeks brand
- Coach and develop team to grow paid Real Geeks Facebook marketing channel for customers
- Manage multiple client campaigns and Real Geeks campaigns as well
- Manage Facebook budgets, tracking, analysis, reporting and campaign optimization for both Real Geeks marketing and our Facebook Marketing service we offer to our clients
- Responsible for the strategy, planning, and execution of for continued growth of our client's lead generation using our Real Geeks real estate website solution
- Develop and oversee our Facebook Marketing service for our clients as well
- Play a key role in online customer retention efforts
- 3+ years plus experience using Facebook Ads Manager and other Social Media campaign management platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Proficiency with Social Media (Facebook) online marketing, Lead Generation and Ad Networks
- Excellent written, verbal, editing skills
- Experience in landing Page testing - A/B
- Proven track record of results in lead generation
- Experience with web analytics software (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with direct client relationship and great communication skills
- Be a team player, who enjoys a fast-paced, fun environment!
- Leadership skills
$60,000 - $75,000
About Real Geeks
Our Core Values:
- Sense of responsibility
- Emphasis on quality
- Sense of teamwork
What we provide:
- Positive and exciting work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Employee medical, dental, vision, prescription drug benefits
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
Real Geeks builds powerful, simple and easy-to-use software to help real estate professionals do more business. We are passionate about helping our clients with innovative solutions that make their lives better by bringing modern technology to the real estate industry. Our products and services are of the highest quality and best value in the industry. We are looking for passionate, hard-working people that want to be part of our rapidly growing company and take ownership and pride in what they do.