Come join our fun, enthusiastic, startup-type work environment with a small family-like team. We strive to hire the most creative, fun, driven, and competitive type of people to join our team. Our company work culture has a “work hard/play hard” type of mentality. Our goals are all results-oriented and we reward our people based on that philosophy.
With this position, you will take ownership of all our digital marketing strategies and needs including building and leading a marketing team, creating content and strategies for our website to drive traffic, managing and tracking our PPC campaigns, creating and improving our email marketing campaigns, and creating innovative strategies to generate inbound marketing leads. If you’re looking for a position where you’re compensated for your hard work and want to take total ownership for success, then this position is for you!
- Quarterly Goal Attainment Bonuses
- Casual Dress
- Untracked Vacation
- Rewards-Based Earning Potential
- Design and build our website with SEO strategy and keyword targeting
- Create, manage and monitor all email marketing campaigns using Hubspot
- Research content and blog ideas to produce on our website, social media, emailing marketing, and other platforms
- Create action plans to measure success and failures of all digital marketing efforts
- Create and manage PPC campaigns to ensure maximum conversions per dollar spent
- Manage marketing team of content writers (W2 and contract employees) and marketing specialists
- Document strategy failures and successes
- Build and maintain social media strategies
- Plan and measure experiment tests for continual improvement and effectiveness
- Create and update landing pages to optimize user and conversion experience
- Create and manage team member performance goals
- Responsible for implementing and managing inbound lead generation strategies
- At least 7 years experience with WordPress
- Proven experience in digital marketing with a track record of implementing successful marketing strategies for growth, including content management, content writing, Google Ads, SEO, Design, and Video strategies that convert
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing experiments
- Experience with SEM Rush and Google Analytics
- Experience working with ad serving tools
- Experience with designing, optimizing Google Adwords PPC, and retargeting campaigns
- Strong communication skills
- Relentless personality and drive to win
- Experience with building and managing a team
- Experience with building and documenting scalable processes and workflows to track success
- Startup company experience is preferred but not required
$100,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Riverstone Technology
Riverstone Technology is an IT products and services firm that provides Expert-Level Third-Party Data Center Solutions across the globe. We provide businesses with options to lower their IT Infrastructure costs and ultimately increasing their return on investment on their Data Center equipment. Our support services are considered to be the very best in the market with the very best technical resources to solve the most complex issues that are presented to a business's data center infrastructure.
Our company culture is a works hard and plays hard type of environment. Our goals are all results-oriented and we reward our team based on that philosophy.
We put our team members first. We take great pride in our team members and invest heavily in them to ensure each member is successful. We strive to hire the very best top performers in the market because we know the only way to build a successful organization is to start with the best team.