Homearly Real Estate Group
Are you a motivated, team-oriented, growth-oriented person? Are you interested in learning the marketing game from the ground up? If so, Homearly Real Estate internship may be the perfect fit for you.
The Homearly team is a young, aggressive real estate firm located in the heart of Orange County. We are looking for a bright, motivated intern to join our incredible marketing team.
The position is ideal for someone trying to gain real-world marketing experience. The internship is a three month commitment from which you will establish a legitimate marketing portfolio you can use as a springboard to jump-start your career. For the right intern, there is also the possibility of a permanent paid position on our team.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to meet with you. The internship is available immediately and requires a 20+ hour a week commitment.
- Assist in social media management
- Writing relevant blog posts for your clients/industries
- Assist in improving Website SEO
- Assist in day-to-day marketing operations
- Basic administrative responsibilities
- Filling in in specific marketing roles as needed
- Throughout your internship, you will work side by side with team leaders and marketing managers in various capacities on real-time marketing projects.
- Strong writing ability *This is a MUST*
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and self-manage
- Familiarity with major social media platforms
About Homearly Real Estate Group
- Most agents are one-man shows with limited resources, time & energy, juggling several clients with little or no help and limited funds. With The Homearly Team, you get an entire TEAM of 20+ professionals all working for you!
- Wouldn’t you rather have a whole team working to sell your home, rather than a single agent?
- The Homearly Team Approach aligns resources to aggressively market your property and see your transaction through every step to successful completion, with every “i” dotted and every “t” crossed for peace of mind for you!
- “To sell your home on time for the most money you need a sharp agent with a marketing strategy that creates the most demand. Bottom line, you need a partner with the best marketing strategy. In Orange County, I would hire Jay Bourgana, Partner with the agent I trust. Call and get your home sold.” Barbara Corcoran