Our client is a successful real estate brokerage looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to execute all marketing campaigns for its team. This position entails building long-term strategic initiatives that will directly impact the brand, market perception, and their lead-to-conversion results.
Talented people are what fuel this company’s success. Do you have a true talent for marketing? Are you motivated by having a direct impact on the growth of the company?
Salary: $60,000-$65,000 Competitive salary based on experience
Benefits: Annual performance bonus, PTO and sick days, health and dental, 401k
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs/week M-F, 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Create and manage online communication engagement tactics
• Train and mentor agents on effective social media strategies and content
• Manage all marketing channels and branding efforts (email marketing, company website, internet marketing, social media, graphic design work)
• Develop and communicate reports to ensure that Marketing tactics and efforts are in alignment with company vision
• Develop digital PR strategies to increase company’s market perception and awareness in the marketplace
• Handle listing to closing process along with being the internal point of contact to ensure all marketing materials are crafted smoothly and effectively
• Manage eblast platform list management (segmentation), with consistent and ongoing growth of eblast lists
• Report marketing metrics weekly and make actionable recommendations based on reports
Does this describe you?
• 1-3 years of professional digital media experience
• Photography, video, copywriting, and project management skills
• Current, hands-on experience running a brand and the roll-out of all marketing initiatives
• Lead digital marketing program by actively executing tasks such as database segmentation, building sales funnels, crafting and sending targeted email campaigns, lead generation/conversion, and optimizing websites for SEO/SEM, PPC principles
• Interest and passion for social media
• Strong project management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail to handle a large and diverse workload
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com