- Publish effective advertising campaigns via Facebook/Instagram & Google Ads
- Optimize existing advertising efforts
- Track conversions using tagging best practices and UTM parameters
- Collaborate with the content team to develop creative branding and graphic assets
- Conceptualize and draft sales funnels to ensure a smooth customer journey to conversion
- Brainstorm new advertising strategies with the Director of Marketing
- Write eye-catching and convincing ad copy to drive engagement and conversions
- Proofread blog posts and ensure SEO best practices are being implemented such as keyword usage, backlinking, etc.
- Create email/text follow-up sequences using Infusionsoft/Keap
- Coordinate with social media director to strategically time publications
- Conduct competitive research and provide the content team with modern ideas for lead magnets and blog posts
- Enforce consistent branding across all platforms
- Manage website content to ensure all content is up-to-date, accurate, and grammatically correct
- Optimize and track website performance using Google Analytics and Search Console
- Establish a quarterly reporting system to track ROAS/ROI and other relevant metrics
- Monitor affiliate partner and referral activity
- Update marketing calendar with ad publications, social media posts, product launches, price changes, etc.
- Communicate effectively with other departments when necessary, such as preparing relevant event information for the sales department, or working with tech if custom code is needed.
- Monitor changes in advertising platforms
- Research target audience and develop buyer personas
- Respond to social media comments and emails in a timely manner
- Gather marketing materials for sales presentations and events
- Previous Marketing experience
$17 - $22 hourly
About Club Wealth
Club Wealth is the fastest-growing Real Estate Coaching company in the nation. Our unique strategy of building people to be expert marketers, sales professionals, and sales leaders puts professionals like you in a place to have a career experience that is highly unique from the rest of the marketplace. Together we are committed to creating a company of excellence, and we understand that comes from the caliber of people we hire. Come meet with our leadership team and we’ll show you how this organization can impact your life in a way that no other company can!