The Digital Marketing Coordinator provides the day-to-day leadership in executing GI’s global digital marketing program.
This position supports the marketing function, and is responsible to measure the results and success of the digital products and email campaigns, monitor the positive brand impression (via social media), and manage the routine and timely updates of GI’s websites.
Responsible for the production and distribution of various e-news bulletins and quarterly newsletters, and email campaigns. The Digital Marketing Coordinator also manages all GI's website postings, uploads, and website event activities including assisting with website redesign and update projects.
Reports to the Marketing Manager.
Annual salary of $36,000 - $42,000 based on experience plus bonus.
- Maintain GI’s websites and blogs.
- Develop and draft electronic newsletters, social media campaigns, and other digitally produced material.
- Utilize basic desktop publishing software to edit digital images and videos, and design simple flyers.
- Writes and posts current content on the Internet utilizing online marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Reports to the Marketing Manager, and collaborates with various GI team members on special marketing projects.
- May coordinate with other marketing contractors, and measures the effectiveness of GI’s marketing activities.
- Tracks emerging technology and trends, implements innovative online media campaigns, supports marketing sales initiatives and determines best methods to reach these audiences.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, or a relevant academic program.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of successful experience working in a marketing and/or communications field.
- Experience in managing and posting online content on websites and social media properties.
- Current knowledge and proficiency in digital and publishing software including designing webpage layouts.
- Demonstrated ability/initiative in utilizing the following competencies in a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Excellent writing, communication, collaboration, and interpersonal/relationship skills and business acumen.
- Proven personal effectiveness/credibility, taking initiative, and consultative skills.
- Strong time management, decision-making, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
Location - Portland, OR Metro Area
$36,000 - $42,000 Annual Salary; plus bonus
About Gazelles International Coaches
Gazelles International is a global premier coaching organization currently composed of 200+ independent professional business coaches who focus primarily on the development of mid-market companies (revenue from $5M to $250M) using the Gazelles Four Decisions™ as the framework for client growth. Gazelles International coaches support more than 2,000 growing companies on six continents, which contribute to over $40 billion in combined revenues to the global economy. In short, we are a business strategy and coaching organization bound together by a passion for learning, excellence, respect for others, flexibility and integrity.
As a whole, team GI is responsible for developing coaching tools, executing events and training sessions, and creating opportunities to connect the global network of coaches. We perform these services with the intent of fulfilling our Brand Promise to offer the best education, best tools, and best community in the coaching world.