Century 21 Advantage Gold
The Digital Engagement Coordinator will be playing a major role in promoting the company both internally and externally, establishing the online presence for Advantage Gold, driving website traffic, and providing technical support to our agents on a daily basis.
This individual is the first point of contact between our associates and our technology vendors. This will involve working with our customer relationship management platforms, social media sites, and other related tools and assisting our associates in their use of the software.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, plus paid time off. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and have fun while you do it we want to hear from you.
- Manage and monitor all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, emails, posting to social media, mobile app and YouTube)
- Create and curate content for all social channels promoting the company and its associates
- Post local events and articles to company Facebook pages daily
- Upload branded listing video tours to our company youtube channel and twitter
- Generate content and support email campaigns for agent recruiting
- Provide training and support to our agents in need of technical support to our company tools and systems
- Conduct onboarding training for new agents hires
- Maintain company Wordpress websites (Add/delete office info, agents photos, and bios, etc)
- Create and distribute company press releases
- Distribute company communications and FSBO leads to agents weekly
- Manage email marketing lists and update our CRM database
- Redistribute aged consumer contacts
- Act as a point of contact for our digital vendors
- Coordinate company training and special events
- Create and implement a paid media strategy for the overall company across both Facebook and Google platforms
- Report on campaign results and analysis for optimization strategies
- Provide reports and google analytics on our online engagement
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Working knowledge of WordPress
About Century 21 Advantage Gold
We are the Number One Century 21 firm in Pennsylvania, with 11 locations serving PA and NJ. We are a tech forward company dedicated to helping our agents increase their business. If you're doing 1 million in production and want to grow to three million, or doing three million and want to grow to five or six or ten million, we are the company for you. We have the technology and the support systems in place to help you double triple, or quadruple your income! We've done it for others and we can do it for you. Let us help you grow!