First Team Real Estate
The Digital Marketing Coordinator position serves as the marketing department liaison to real estate agents in developing and executing their online and offline marketing needs. The role encompasses customer service and design in equal parts. It involves processing marketing requests to support agents and plays an integral role in agents’ success. As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for understanding the agent’s marketing requests and fulfilling them through online and/or offline design. Acting as the sole project manager, you will be the main point of contact that works to balance all of the agents’ requests and to provide best-in-class service and solutions to the agents.
Consulting Companies, Staffing Agencies and 3rd Party Recruiters need not apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, medical condition, physical or mental disability or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Bring agent’s requests to life by designing custom and templated collateral through print and digital assets.
- Layout and design branded and custom marketing materials to promote property listings, including but not limited to digital ads, websites, landing pages, postcards, brochures, email blasts, and listing presentations.
- Think creatively to produce and design layouts in order to achieve the marketing goals of agents.
- Coordinate digital marketing activities to drive lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Develop, design and implement online marketing strategies as needed (HTML emails, landing pages, banner ads, video, etc.) for digital direct response campaigns required within tight timelines.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of numerous marketing campaigns using monitoring tools on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis.
- Ensure that all integrations between marketing assets and agents’ CRM systems are coherent and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Work with 3rd party agencies and vendors to bring projects to fruition when necessary.
- Become familiar with First Team’s suite of marketing technology tools.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to launch campaigns, monitor delivery, implement optimizations, and track progress.
- Ability to explain digital concepts and strategies to agents at a basic level.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be able to work autonomously and effectively cross-manage multiple projects from multiple people at one time
- Must be capable to constantly multitask and the flexibility to alter priorities as new situations and circumstances arise
- Must possess the highest level of customer service, while also balancing company goals
- Must be able to conduct self in a professional manner as well as present a professional appearance, including adhering to an appropriate dress code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar, spelling, and proof-reading skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- 1-2 years of online and social media marketing experience
- 1-2 years project management/account executive experience with emphasis in Marketing
- 1-2 years real estate office/administrative experience preferred
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software, such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Content development and copywriting skills a plus
- Video production and editing skills a plus
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design; working knowledge of HTML coding a plus
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Proven ability to effectively work remotely and independently
- Ability to present design concepts, perform research and analysis
- Must have attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to anticipate needs, be resourceful, and use sound judgment
- Manage time and establish priorities to meet deadlines while being process-oriented and flexible
- Must be a quick learner to gain knowledge of organizational operations, procedures & programs
- Above average computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to perform work safely without posing harm to self or others
- Sitting in a chair at designated office, meeting in conference rooms or other offices, and standing for short periods giving instruction
- Light to moderate common office activities
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Standard office environment requiring regular interaction with office-based personnel, external clients and other external business personnel. Can be high pressure and fast-paced at times. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
$19.23 - $24.04 hourly
About First Team Real Estate
First Team | Christie’s International Real Estate is a destination brokerage that prides itself on a 44-year tradition and the distinction of being #1 in total unit sales and #1 in luxury unit sales. Since 1976, First Team Real Estate has helped hundreds of thousands of home buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals.