Re/Max Hallmark Ciancio Group
Love selling a brand? Love helping people? We need you! Our company is looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about marketing, social media, communications, and connecting people to join our dynamic and fast-growing real estate organization in Markham, Ontario.
Experience in a Real Estate Office preferred!
This position will be responsible for generating traffic to new and existing homes for sale by creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities; creating content and managing social media channels; maintaining inventory of collateral materials; planning client and community events, meetings, and trade shows; developing and maintaining our relationships within our community.
A portion of this position may include some basic office administration as required.
You will be involved in helping our staff communicate the value we bring to the community.
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Executes new listing launch including digital and print marketing packages
- Prepares weekly sales reports
- Edits and maintains social content for communities
- Post and maintain all listings in MLS
- Coordinate all services for listings (Home Cleaners, Sign Installation, Home Stagers, etc.)
- Manage website design, content, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates
- Event Planning and Coordination
- Create and Edit Photos
- Create and Edit Video
- Establish all marketing for team events, open houses, and new listings
- Plan and organize all team events and market across all social media channels
- Independent and self-motivated
- Great communicator, proficient at creative writing
- Real Estate Experience
- 5+ Years of professional marketing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Experience using design programs such as Adobe, Canva, Photoshop, Video Editing Software
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$38,000 - $48,000 yearly
About Re/Max Hallmark Ciancio Group
We specialize in buying and selling real estate in Markham and Stouffville. Located in the historic Main Street Unionville and established in 2012, As a small and tight-knit bunch, each member of the staff is united because they all share the same values. With a mission in real estate and a passion for helping people, we truly enjoy helping families in their real estate journey to finding their dream home. It's not just about the sale, it's about building a lifelong relationship.