Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
The Digital Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Director of Marketing to create engaging social media content and promotions; keeping online content updated; creating brand-focused and community initiatives while seeking out new marketing platforms and ways of connecting with Potential New Clients looking to hire a Personal Injury Attorney. This position also contributes to the organization’s website and general knowledge of Google Ads, Google LSAs, Facebook Ads, B2B networking, video editing, and the Adobe Suite is a plus. Also, multilingual candidates will be highly competitive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but may not be limited to the following):
- Assist in the management of the law firm’s social media channels, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Use provided, original, and shared social media and online content to create a consistent stream of awareness for audience interaction.
- Collaborate on the creation of the organization’s presence on new and emerging social media and digital platforms.
- Helps in the creation of written, graphic, and video marketing content.
- Works as part of a team to develop community marketing campaigns for station events, media productions, and other projects.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media posts, online content, and other marketing efforts.
- Assist in the digital communication of the organization’s strategies and messages.
- Maintain up-to-date online press materials for use by the media as needed.
- Support good communications and relationships with our social media and online audiences.
- Help analyze, manage, and alter project schedules to optimize audience reach.
- Create social media and online content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) best practices.
- Document station events and activities with photos and other digital materials as needed.
- Provide marketing support for teams throughout the organization; including the writing and proofreading of promotional materials, assisting in research, facilitating media outreach, maintaining media lists, developing marketing calendars, and other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to train on a variety of video and digital equipment and to work as a member of the Content & Marketing Department’s production crews as needed.
- Must be able to work effectively within a team environment as required
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of marketing strategy and tactics about design and layout
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while prioritizing assignments
- Ability to handle stress effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of the position
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills. Superior writing, proofreading, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good understanding of office management
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects
- Basic computer literacy essential, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of social media platforms and social media scheduling and management systems
- Experience with website design and the use of CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Photo or video experience preferred
- Knowledge of CRM tools and Google Analytics very helpful
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent experience. Humanities graduates are a plus for the Director of Marketing
- Knowledge of CRM tools and Google Analytics preferred
- 1-2 years of marketing assistant experience required; law firm-setting preferred
$18 per hour
About Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
We are a personal injury law firm on track for aggressive growth. Our mission is to achieve the best possible results for our clients with genuine care and compassion.