The Collective Genius
Here at The Collective Genius, we are the leading community for the nation’s elite real estate home flippers. We are hiring an experienced Digital Marketer to help us grow.
The Collective Genius has been built over the last 10 years, 99% by referral only, and along the way, we've developed verifiable results.
If you're dedicated and ambitious, The Collective Genius is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply!
- Responsible for carrying out strategy- Taking the visionary’s ideas and concepts and implementing them
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track the success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business preferred
- A successful track record with high-growth company/platform
- Knowledge and experience using design tools (such as Adobe, Canva, etc)
- Experience building landing pages (Design, efficiency, value propositions, content, reviews, marketing automation, and CTAs are all essential)
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Email marketing experience is helpful
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation
- Exceptional creativity, leadership, and strategic thinking skills
- Extremely results and detailed-oriented and collaborative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
$75,000 - $100,000 annually
About The Collective Genius
The Collective Genius is a leading community for the nation’s elite real estate home flippers. Our members collectively flip north of 20,000 homes per year and own or control 38,000 plus rental doors.
We are the community that places high-caliber real estate individuals on the fast track to becoming leaders that scale their careers, build wealth, and build back.
We provide an environment that allows our employees to experience growth not only in their careers but as human beings. That very growth will be fostered by maintaining ethics that place giving before receiving, and family first.
We have an amazing work environment that looks beyond just making money. We put an emphasis on who we are becoming like men, women, mothers, fathers, and spouses as well.
Here is a link to our core website: