Why work at Villatel? We love, love, love vacations. For ourselves, sure (don’t get too excited). But more importantly, for the tens of thousands of guests that visit us each year looking to have the most incredible experiences of their lives. Our mission? Exceed their expectations every single time by offering vacation rentals and a level of service that is consistently luxurious, reliable, and financially attainable.
As the first-ever “flag” hospitality brand in the vacation rental sector, we simultaneously design, maintain, and service every home we put on the market. So, unlike the average vacation rental platform, we don’t just hope our homes and guest experiences are up to snuff. We actively make them as incredible as we can by owning every step of the process.
We are currently seeking to expand our team of exceptional individuals, and we have an exciting opportunity for a *Digital Asset Management Specialist.* In this role, you will work hand in hand with our team to ensure all visual content is accurate, organized and takes our property listings to the next level. If you have an eye for detail and a passion for organizing and managing digital assets, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop and implement an efficient and scalable system for organizing and cataloging digital photography assets.
- Setup digital asset management tools and manage distribution, access, permissions.
- Effectively organize, rename, and resize all images received from photographers for property listings and marketing needs.
- Promptly download and review received assets from photographers following photoshoots.
- Upload and maintain digital assets in Dropbox and property management system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish and enforce asset management best practices.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in metadata, keywords, and tags to enable effective search and retrieval of assets.
- Retrieve digital assets upon request (photos, videos, artwork).
- Uphold image quality standards and brand guidelines across all photography assets.
- Conduct ongoing audits of assets to ensure their integrity and availability, both in response to requests and as part of regular maintenance.
- Walk properties regularly to ensure images in property listings are accurate and uphold to brand standards.
- Generate tickets for the operations team to address any issues related to incorrect, malfunctioning, or substandard conditions in homes found during audits.
- Create and maintain an updated record of photography requirements, identifying any needs, gaps or discrepancies.
- Provide support for the work management system used by the content marketing team.
- Engage in hands-on asset development, which could include photography, videography, photo manipulation, video editing/encoding, rendering, etc.
- 1-2 years digital asset management experience.
- Knowledge of basic photography.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Bridge and online image optimization tools.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting.
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate online.
- Displays professionalism, strong work ethic, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- This position requires 15% travel.
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
As the first-ever hospitality brand in the vacation rental sector, Villatel simultaneously designs, maintains, and services every home we put on the market. So, unlike the average vacation rental platform, we actively make our homes and guest experiences as incredible as we can—by owning every step of the process. At Villatel, we have tailored every touch point to delight, engage, and foster curiosity and enjoyment, so we are looking for individuals who will embody our vision and execute with intent and purpose.