Digital Ads Marketing Specialist (PPC, LSA, Social)
We are seeking an experienced paid ads specialist who is certified in Google Ads to optimize client campaigns. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience with Google Ads, Analytics, and Tags. The ideal candidate would have experience managing over $100,000+ in monthly ad spend and managing 5+ accounts.
Your primary responsibilities will be maintaining paid ad campaigns within Google Ad accounts and social media ad accounts for clients and analyzing the results to identify patterns and trends that can help us improve visibility and increase conversions across our portfolio.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Google Ads expert is expected to assume in their position:
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI) - Reporting KPIs to Director.
- Manage Google Tags - adding and/or removing tags
- Use Google Ads to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns
- Manage and optimize display campaigns.
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility
- Collaborate with the Saturday Marketing team to increase conversions, and visibility and optimize campaigns.
- Launch GA4 across the portfolio
- A degree in Digital Marketing, Data Science, or Data Analytics
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tags, and driving conversions.
- An understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Strong reporting skills – We are open to new software and/or reporting tools.
About VUP media
We aim to create a welcoming, collaborative space where every team member feels respected and appreciated. This cohesive, team-oriented company culture translates into the great work we accomplish every day. These are the values we strive to closely follow for our company, our clients, and the public:
- Professional Competence
- Professional Behavior
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off