Are you an innovative digital marketer who wants to impact a small business? If so, we are looking for you! We’re experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an ads specialist to develop, implement, track, and optimize ad campaigns across our digital channels. It will be up to you to implement winning strategies that convert leads and help us achieve our overall business goals.
Job seekers should have their finger on the pulse of the latest industry trends and come to the table bursting with creative ideas. If you’d love the chance to work on a world-class team with opportunities for growth, we can’t wait to read your application. We are a remote team and this is a work-from-home position.
Benefits: We offer completely remote work opportunities, free, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible hours, unlimited PTO, personalized training programs, and more! Our company culture is rooted in our core values to create an environment where you can be yourself and do your best work. Learn more at https://wizehire.com/careers
- Work with key stakeholders on creative growth strategies and initiatives that you will develop into digital ad campaigns
- Create ad briefs for PPC ads, banner ads, video ads, etc. that clearly outline the goals of each campaign to content and design teams
- Build and implement ad campaigns using advertising tools such as GoogleAds and Adroll and across WizeHire’s digital channels that align with our business goals and increase profitability
- Monitor, analyze, and report on performance data of all campaigns using analytical tools like Google Analytics and Mixpanel to look for any opportunities to adjust for better ROI, click-through, and conversion rates
- Create the budget on a quarterly basis and continuously optimize our ad spend
- Gain and maintain an understanding of our customers and the hiring industry to target and reach them effectively
- Stay up to date on the latest advertising trends and insights to ensure our business is always using the most effective methods to reach our target audience
- Conduct experiments, A/B, and conversion tests, working with the Marketing Operations Team
- 3-5 years of digital advertising experience
- 1-3 years website analytics and conversion rate optimization experience (Google Analytics, A/B split testing)
- Understanding of prospecting and lifecycle with a customer experience focus
- Must be creative and take initiative in strategic planning
- Data-driven and thrives on results
- Needs to be detail-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
WizeHire was started in 2014 to make the world more productive by simplifying the hiring process for busy small businesses. We provide a month-to-month online recruiting service that gives small business owners the virtual people support and software tools they need to make a great hire. Our customers range from small businesses that we’ve seen grow for years to entrepreneurs making their first hire. Over 5000 small businesses trust WizeHire to help them build a great team.
Learn more at https://wizehire.com/careers.