Blue Ocean Media
We are seeking a Digital Ad Campaign Manager to join our growing team! This person will need to be a self-starter, a do-er with a sense of urgency and satisfaction in getting things done.
The Digital Ad Campaign Manager will be responsible for creating and managing ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Search, TikTok, and more. The ideal candidate must demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of all digital ad platforms and how to launch and scale campaigns. Must be able to make changes and quickly pivot based on how campaigns are performing, data, etc. You will own the process of analyzing and interpreting market analytics, determining the optimal medium and placement for marketing campaigns, creating audiences, launching campaigns, managing budgets, maintaining KPIs, and scaling.
Compensation: $50,000 - $80,000 (Salary + Bonus)
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Understand the client’s target audience and define the campaign strategy.
- Developing advertising strategies and campaigns with marketing teams to most effectively reach the desired audience.
- Sourcing and presenting audience data and advertising proposals to clients for feedback.
- Propose budgets and KPIs to set realistic but aggressive expectations.
- Hands on campaign setup, monitoring, and optimization.
- Tracking and presenting campaign data such as views, click-through rates, engagements, and customer conversion rates.
- Minimum of three years of experience running digital ad campaigns.
- Good understanding of media analytics tools such as Videoma, Cision, Nielsen, and Google Analytics.
- Strong computer skills with programs such as MS Office, Google Suite, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience in a variety of advertising mediums including print, radio, television, film, and social media.
- Excellent financial management skills with large budgets.
- The ability to collaborate with others and work as part of a team.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
$50,000- $80,000 Salary + Bonus
About Blue Ocean Media
We are in need of people to join our team!