Nippenose Valley Village
Provide food service, including setting plates and delivering meals, to residents, their guests, and/or employees upon request within established guidelines and policies. Helps maintain sanitary conditions and assists with other dietary functions as needed. 14-21 hours per week. Day shift. Some weekends.
- Puts designated amount of food on plates
- Delivers food to the dining room and or individual rooms of residents
- Takes and records food orders and gives them to the cook and or other designated person
- Cleans and washes dishes
- Helps clean kitchen and maintain safe and sanitary counter and workspace
- Cleans dining room after meals, including tables, chairs, and mops floors
- Picks up meals or trays from resident rooms and or clear table following a meal in the dining room
- Interact with and communicate with residents, guests, and family members courteously and respectfully at all times
- Adhere to OSHA standards and guidelines. Maintain an effective and safe work environment and work habits. Report in a timely manner any unsafe conditions or habits to HR
- Report any equipment repairs to maintenance
- Maintain confidentiality of residents’ PHI and any other related information according to the company’s privacy practices and HIPAA
- Maintain good attendance, arrive on time ready, and prepared to perform job functions daily
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Operations are 24/7, 365 days per year
- Rotating shifts may be required over evenings and holidays
- Travel during inclement weather is possible
$10 - $12 per hour
About Nippenose Valley Village
Nippenose Valley Village is located in a beautiful rural setting outside of Williamsport, PA. We help our residents enjoy their independent years, with carefree living absent of the worries of house and property maintenance, housekeeping, and cooking.
We provide loving, personal care so our seniors can focus on embracing vibrant, active lives in the Williamsport and Jersey Shore communities they love.
Our residents enjoy the best Central Pennsylvania has to offer: from cultural and entertainment venues to the best hospitals and medical care.
As more care is needed, we provide ‘aging in place’ options that allow our residents to continue receiving the loving, personal attention and vibrant community living they’ve come to depend on and enjoy.