Lead Sherpa, Inc.
DevOps Software Engineer for SaaS
This is a full-time remote position. Our office is in Denver, but our team is also distributed so you can work from anywhere!
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is proficient with automated deployments. You’ll be an integral part of our small team, contributing to our development and deployment processes to help automate and streamline the deployment process. Our projects have multiple developers and experience in working in such development environments will be necessary.
- Build and maintain tools, solutions and microservices associated with our platform
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before deployment to production
- Test our system integrity and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed
- Deploy new products and updates to production and non-production environments
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements
- Establish DevOps team best practices
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes
- Work with open-source technologies as needed
- Implementation and management of System monitoring Tools including Application Performance Management like Sentry and NewRelic
- 5+ years experience in a DevOps Engineer role for a technology company; experience in software development and infrastructure development for a Saas platform a plus.
- 3+ years experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux administration and AWS.
- SQL/NOSQL database management, preference with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and MongoDB
- Experience with Django framework and Task Scheduling with Celery
- Experience with CI/CD tools, Circle CI and source control such as GIT
- Familiarity with scripting languages.
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Lead Sherpa, Inc.
At Lead Sherpa™, our passion for our mission has already driven unprecedented success. In recognition of our exponential growth and consumer focus, Lead Sherpa™ received 2020 Best in Biz Award for Fastest Growing Company. The judges cited Lead Sherpa™’s direct industry impact as well as astonishing growth in both revenue and active users. But no one here at Lead Sherpa™ is ready to rest on our laurels. We are constantly adapting to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and the challenges of the business environment.
Care360 (Family/Self, Team, Customer) - Be Curious - Take Ownership - Independent Team Player - Focus On Results
401(k) with company match
$2,000 budget for work-related equipment that is yours to keep
Awesome work culture and talented team!