Bridge Academy and Community Center
Bridge Academy and Community Center
The Bridge seeks to hire a Director of Development, responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all of The Bridge Academy’s fundraising efforts including special events, grants, individual giving, and donor relations. This is a new position in the organization, and the Director of Development will have the opportunity to build the development function. Bridge staff seeks to live a life that embraces and reflects the faith and mission of the organization.
This person will need to be creative and passionate about non-profit work and care deeply for the mission. The ideal candidate will be comfortable reaching out to other community members to cultivate strong relationships. This person will also need to have an understanding of how to create development plans, draft mailers, and push forward the mission through interaction with others. If you are interested in non-profit and development work, apply today!
- Salary Range - $60,000-$70,000
- Paid Time Off
- Hybrid work setup
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Research, prepare, submit, and monitor grant proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising. Maintain and further develop the annual grant calendar. Work collaboratively with staff to ensure grant deliverables are achieved.
- Oversee fundraising database and tracking systems, ensuring regular maintenance and accuracy.
- Work with the Finance Coordinator regularly for budget and audit requirements.
- Oversee logistics of all Fundraising events: venue selection, menu planning, registration, volunteers, building awareness of events, and developing and adhering to budgets.
- Act as primary staff liaison and support for the Fundraising/ Outreach Committee.
- Develop and maintain key long-term relationships with donors and prospects.
- Create a major gifts program including identification, cultivation, and solicitation of donors.
- Maintain and further develop gift recognition programs, including donor thank you letters, mailings, social media recognition, etc.
- Develop and implement an annual Fundraising Plan that aligns with the annual organizational budgetary goals and longer-term strategic plan. Use donation and spending cycles to guide fundraising strategy decisions.
- Identify, cultivate, and help develop strategies to retain current and reach new corporate, community, foundation, and individual donors.
- Train staff, board, and volunteers and communicate fundraising goals and progress.
- Must embrace the mission of the Bridge and represent the mission with integrity.
- Energetic and Positive attitude.
- Persuasive writing and strong communication and organizational skills.
- Skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships with peers, across different levels of the organization and externally.
- Have knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers, office productivity software, and common business computer technologies (e.g., Outlook/ Teams, Word, Excel, printers).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adjust to new strategies, procedures, and tasks as the organization evolves.
- Reliability and discretion with sensitive information.
- Experience and ability in writing grants and reports and managing donor relations.
- Comfortable soliciting monetary and in-kind support.
- Mastery of media relations and social media is a plus (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Bridge Academy and Community Center
The Bridge is a Christian, faith-based non-profit with the mission to provide youth and families with the tools necessary for academic achievement, life skills, creative expression, spiritual growth, and leadership. The Bridge includes programs for students from K-12th grade, as well as adults in the community of Coatesville.