Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Design Consultant Selections Coordinator
This position is responsible for scheduling and completing selection appointments with TOH customers. The Selections Coordinator will work with customers and multiple departments within our office. We follow our 7 Core Values that inspire our daily work and underscore our steadfast commitment to our customers, trade partners, communities in which we build, and each other. Career Position Potential for Growth into several different areas of the company.
- Schedule and complete selections appointment with buyer within the specified time frame
- Record and submit all selections for approval
- Follow up with all customer questions and concerns in regards to selections
- Follow up with all vendor questions and concerns about selections
- Complete selections for all market and model homes, record, and submit for approval
- Create and maintain product and/or selection information binders for Design Center. Examples include overall selections binder, kitchen/bath cabinetry tops, plumbing, appliances, and whatever binders as deemed necessary
- Technical construction ability to plan efficient construction, price special construction options for sales and diagnose and resolve field problems
- Business sense to promote the goodwill of Tim O’Brien Homes Inc. and to positively impact customer satisfaction at all levels of the sales/construction process
- Leadership ability to set and maintain a positive atmosphere within the office
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends as required for success
- Computer aptitude or willingness to learn to track data in order to constantly improve our operations in all areas
- It is also the responsibility of this position to hold Design Studio Preview events at least once per month.
- Entry Level Experience is acceptable, but experience is preferred
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task work priorities while meeting deadlines
- Basic technology skills; including Microsoft Office, Outlook (email), and experience with residential production back-office systems
$42,000 - $55,000 annually
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award-winning, semi-custom single-family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven Core Values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners, and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.