We're adding a Design Consultant to our growing team! The Design Consultant assists new homebuyers with interior and exterior selections for their new home.
- Meet with customer to determine interior and exterior selections for their new home.
- Advise customer on selections to remain on-trend but also within the customer's style and budget preferences.
- Prepare Non-Standard Option price requests to be priced by the Purchasing Department.
- Prepare full selection documents, including plan adjustments, sketches, and exhibits.
- Coordinate and meet with suppliers in order to keep product in the Design Studio up to date and on trend.
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of the Design Studio, including labeling of all products.
- Request samples and new product from suppliers as necessary.
- Update schedule items and task list in construction software.
- Post on Facebook as requested by the marketing department.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Experience: Prior Design experience or equal education
- On Trend Interior Design Skills (a good eye)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Functional computer skills in applicable programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
$45,000 + Depending on Experience
About Joyner Homes
Joyner Homes is a growing home builder in Greenfield, Indiana. Building in 7 counties around Central Indiana, we focus on building "Character Rich" homes with features such as built-in, exposed beams, and cozy spaces that also incorporate "Smart Design" through efficient space planning, modern technology, energy efficiency, and livability.
Our Core Values:
- Work Hard Play Hard. We get it done, but we value time and flexibility for family balance.
- Learn Your Story. We are community-engaged with small-town values.
- Do It Better. We are motivated by an underdog mentality and will always be improving.
- Do It Right. We do what is right with integrity no matter the cost.