JC INTERIORS INC.
We need someone to assist in the smooth running of the Interior Design department and to personally assist the Designer in the delivery of interior design projects to clients.
- Research and source high-quality interiors products including bespoke items, fittings, soft furnishings, lighting, furniture, sanitary ware, pictures, and accessories to designer’s brief
- Obtain product samples and organize paint samples
- Place and confirm orders with suppliers. Oversee supplier production monitoring quality and co-ordinate delivery slots
- Manage suppliers and Contractors
- Receive deliveries on-site and assist in their placement and installation to plan
- Take and produce minutes of client’s meetings
- Action Interior Designer’s instructions and keep them informed of progress
- Prepare and maintain project schedules and programs
- Draw up Interior Designers plans in CAD
- Maintain an organized and tidy appearance of the office
- Maintain samples library and product store
- Main Reception duties (one day per week)
- You should be interested in interior design and willing to follow design directives and client requests
- Proficient in CAD
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communicator, confident dealing with a wide range of clients
- Able to deal firmly and fairly with contractors, consultants, and clients
- An ability to deliver results and to see jobs through
- You will understand how to read drawings and take measurements off
- You must be numerate with an attention to detail
- You will be Word and Excel proficient
About JC INTERIORS INC.
JC Interiors has a mission of creating beautiful and functional environments for our clients. We do it all while having a positive and energetic work environment, where we help each other to be the best that we can be as an individual, and as a company.
Opportunities to grow with the company as we grow and expand.