Santa Monica Dental Practice
Friendly & Caring Dentist
Our busy and productive practices in Santa Monica and Near LAX is seeking a skilled dentist to assist our patients in achieving optimum oral health! You should have 2 years of dental experience, current licensure in good standing, a caring bedside manner, and effective communication skills. Experience with HMO and PPO insurance is preferred. We offer a highly trained clinical staff, and support staff to help you stay focused on providing high-quality dentistry. If you’re looking to work alongside some of the best staff available, we’d like to connect.
Please send your resume today!
- Assess the patient's overall dental health and look for presence of dental diseases, by thoroughly examining the patient’s teeth using diagnostic tools, procedures, and instruments
- Diagnose oral diseases and provide appropriate treatment for common dental problems including cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, and restoration
- Show patients how to use recommended devices for orthodontics and dental appliances, such as retainers and dentures, and educate on the importance of good oral hygiene
- Efficient and productive dentist
- CPR and NPI certifications are required
- HMO/PPO Insurance knowledge preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree and DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) or DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine) degree from an ADA-accredited dental school are required
- Possess friendly bedside manner, and great communication skills
- 2 years minimum experience
$700 - $850 daily rate, or competitive percentage DOE
About Santa Monica Dental Practice
We are a private, busy dental office with a staff that believes in helping each other. We have a friendly and easy environment to work in. If you are efficient, a hard worker, and need no micromanaging, this is the position for you.