Dental Practice Group
We’re looking for a highly driven treatment coordinator. You’ll be in charge of discussing complex treatment plans, offering financial payment options. you will be responsible for addressing patients billing and financial questions . The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Maintain front-facing relationships with patients and the team
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- Streamline office systems, including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Oversee our day-to-day operations, manage administrative assistants, and perform secretarial duties
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- 2 years of management experience or similar work experience required
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- History of achieving and consistently exceeding personal goals
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
$25 - $30 hourly
About Dental Practice Group
We are growing rapidly and always looking for driven, caring employees that are passionate about delivering best of class in service.