The Treatment Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to facilitate the patient’s office experience in being seamless and ensure the patient leaves well-informed and prepared for their next appointment. This includes ensuring the patient understands their treatment plan, the benefits of treatment, insurance benefits, assisting with financial arrangements, and coordination of appointments.
Position Title: Treatment Plan Coordinator and Checkout
Employee Status: Full-Time
Compensation: ROP based on experience
Health/Medical/Vision Insurance offered
Schedule: 7:15a – 4:30p (Rotating off on Mondays and Fridays )
- Be present during comprehensive exams to understand patient treatment needs.
- When necessary, be present during recare exams to understand patient treatment needs.
- Ensure patients understand their treatment plan.
- Handle objections to proposed treatment.
- Present case fees and financial options to patients to facilitate the decision to say “yes.”
- Present or co-present the treatment plan and consent.
- Educate patients, as necessary, regarding their dental benefits.
- Determine dental benefit eligibility, limitations and payment estimates necessary to facilitate financial arrangements.
- Ensure patients are up to date on their financial obligations.
- Collect payment at time of appointment.
- Use models and examples of treatment when needed to ensure comfort in the patient’s commitment to treatment.
- Be available to work in patients with large treatment plans in order to solidify the commitment of treatment from the patient.
- Dental experience required (1+ Year)
- Working Knowledge of Dental Insurance
- Great personality
- High School Diploma or equivalent
We partner with leading dental care providers that are dedicated to improving the health of their patients – starting with their smile. Our partners have access to unparalleled support services backed by a dedicated clinical leadership team that shares your passion.