O2 Dental Group
This is a can't miss career opportunity for the right candidate!! Join a group of energetic, passionate professionals that love what they do! Our team takes great pride in providing a positive environment and experience for all of our patients. If you have a desire to work for the best and you can demonstrate the right background, attitude, and willingness to please people, we would like to hear from you.
Enjoy the following perks:
- Great benefits/ vacation package
- Supportive/ passionate team and leaders
- Works closely with the doctor to ensure that the dental patient understands the treatment itself and why it is needed
- Responsible for presenting financial options and scheduling the patient's next appointment
- Love, live and breathe dentistry :)
- At least 1 years of experience as a dental treatment coordinator
- Have a clear understanding of Dental Insurance, waiting periods and other limitations
- Have a great, outgoing personality * Ability to thoroughly explain treatment plans and financial options
- Willingness to assist patients complete their financial applications
- Love setting goals and crushing them! We can't wait to hear from you!
- Availability to work some evenings and some weekends are required, please do not apply if you are not available to work these hours.
About O2 Dental Group
Our organization is focused on delivering a top-notch patient experience for all patients. We're a group of fun, energetic individuals that enjoy coming to work each day and serving our patients. We invite you to come and grow with us!
Our core values are as follows:
- WOW customer service
- Commitment to excellence
- Open and honest communication
- Continuing education and growth
- Happy and fun environment