O2 Dental Group
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the treatment coordinator position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule appointments, discuss treatment plans, arrange payment plan options, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, we want to hear from you!
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
Bilingual - Spanish is required.
$14 - $18 hourly
About O2 Dental Group
Our organization is focused on delivering a top-notch patient experience for all patients. We're a group of fun, energetic individuals that enjoy coming to work each day and serving our patients. We invite you to come and grow with us!
Our core values are as follows:
- WOW customer service
- Commitment to excellence
- Open and honest communication
- Continuing education and growth
- Happy and fun environment