The Treatment Coordinator (“TC”) is a member of the Practice’s sales team and ensures Practice growth by generating new patient leads and persuading new patients to start treatment as recommended by the Practice. TC is to meet with new patients and responsible parties to define financing terms for treatment Previous Treatment Coordinator experience preferred.
- Establishes and manages the patient relationship
- Creates a comprehensive patient file by obtaining critical patient and family dental and medical history, and insurance information through the new patient phone call and new patient paperwork
- Assesses the treatment and financial needs and expectations of the patient and the family
- Uses presentation tools and software to ensure the patient and family understand the treatment recommendations and processes from initial treatment to post-treatment
- Verifies patient insurance coverage amounts prior to each start
- Prepares and presents tailored financial options, ensuring client budgetary concerns are addressed
- Prepares financial agreements authorizing treatment to begin on a specific date with specified financial terms for the duration of treatment
- Uses telephone, social and print media to follow up with new and pending patients to maintain the relationships
- Builds relationships with referral dental partners and their teams within the market
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ year dental experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Strong communication skills
- Professional and outgoing
$46,500 - $52,000
About Altura Periodontics
We are a very progressive specialty practice and we have a terrific team. We have been serving the Denver area for over 35 years. This is a fabulous opportunity for the right person, could that be you? Are you ready for a fresh start or a new career with a growing practice? Would you like to be part of a team that values quality care and each other? We are looking for an exceptional individual who can combine a positive, natural enthusiasm with a commitment to excellence, attention to detail, and a genuine desire to make a difference in our patients' lives.
Please visit our website at yourdentalimplants.com to learn more about us and our practice.