Metropolitan Dental Arts PC
We are seeking a passionate and dependable Dental Treatment Coordinator to join the team at Metropolitan Dental Arts PC in Brooklyn, NY, US. In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, managing all scheduling and financial arrangements, and facilitating the overall patient experience. You will serve as a liaison between the dentist and the patient, efficiently coordinating appointments, financial arrangements, and all other related details.
We offer a competitive salary of $25 - $30 per hour for this role, with the potential for advancement and growth. If you are a team-player with excellent customer service and communication skills, we want you to join us!
- Maintain comprehensive patient records to ensure proper care and compliance with all insurance regulations.
- Present detailed treatment plans to patients and organize appointments.
- Process patient payments and provide clear payment plans.
- Schedule patient appointments and communicate effectively with patients and insurance companies about missed appointments.
- Monitor and address any questions or issues with the dental team, patients, and insurance companies.
- At least 2 years of experience in a dental office
- Background as a dental treatment coordinator
- Comprehensive understanding of dental insurance
- Ability to create treatment plans and price estimates
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Dentrix software
- Reliable US work authorization
- Knowledge of dental front office duties and protocols
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain a professional relationship with patients and staff
Revised job Qualifications:
- Prior experience of at least 2 years working in a dental office
- Proven history as a dental treatment coordinator
- In-depth comprehension of dental Insurance plans
- Proficiency in constructing treatment plans and providing cost estimates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Dentrix software
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Understanding of front office procedures in a dental setting
- Capable of forming and maintaining professional relationships with patients and colleagues.
$28 - $32 hourly
About Metropolitan Dental Arts PC
Metropolitan Dental Arts is a large multi-specialty dental practice in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We currently see PPO and FFS patients and participate in and out of network with multiple insurances. We have been growing over the past few years, and we are looking to continue to grow. We are located in a state of the art facility , and we look to deliver the highest quality dentistry to our patients.