Elevate Dental Partners
Elevate Dental Partners is searching for a Revenue Cycle Specialist Payment Poster to join our team. The ideal candidate will focus on commitment to quality, as well as adhere to the company’s service-based ethos for team members through the management of Elevate Dental Partners’ revenue cycle operations. You will have experience in all aspects of revenue cycle operations and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role will be responsible for successfully performing billing processes for multiple dental practices.
- Organization and maintenance of uploaded insurance payments for each practice
- Posting insurance payments received for each practice into the PMS daily
- With each payment posted, adhering to the EOB’s contracted adjustments, and executing on account ledgers. Properly closing out fully paid claims and leaving open partially paid claims. Notating accounts when full payment was not received as expected, communicating why there is a balance
- Auditing account ledgers when necessary.Understanding of AOB (Assignment of Benefits)
- Understanding of COB (Coordination of Benefits)
- Understanding of payment posting and adjustments on dual insurance policies.
- Generating and sending out the first statement when insurance payment leaves a patient with a balance
- Balancing all payments received and posted by practice daily
- Generating and sending reconciliation reports by practicing daily
- Updating contracted rates from EOB’s within the PMS to ensure up-to-date and accurate contracted fees. Communicating with practices on payment uploading, end-of-day processes, and balancing of all payments posted. Performs other duties as required, assigned, or requested
- Working experience within a dental practice
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Teams, Excel)
- Extensive knowledge of dental revenue cycles
- Extensive knowledge of dental insurance carriers such as DMO’s, PPO’s, Medicaid, and discount plans
- Experience with multiple practice management software, digital x-rays, and clearinghouses
JOB REQUIREMENTS / COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to strict timelines
- Knowledge of DSO practices and their day-to-day operations
- Working knowledge of dental procedures, terminology, CDT coding
- Ability to read doctor chart notes, identify teeth and surfaces on x-rays, and write professional clinical narratives for necessary treatment as it relates to claim submissions
- Adapt to changes in workflow and ability to learn new software as necessary
- Must have effective customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, data processing concepts, and practice management systems
$18 - $20 hourly
About Elevate Dental Partners
Elevate Dental Partners is a DSO (Dental Service Organization) that provides partner dentists and their teams with the highest quality of life as they provide the highest quality dental care for their patients. Elevate was founded on the idea that getting support shouldn’t mean giving up control. Our partners benefit from all the support of a traditional DSO, including back-office/office infrastructure while remaining in charge of their practice.
We are a small, innovative, and engaged group of individuals who are continually pushing the organization to the forefront of the industry. With core values that focus on individualized practices, strong partnerships, best dental care and most importantly investing in the team, Elevate is looking to lead as the benchmark. By acknowledging that our team is our most valuable asset, we’ve developed a culture to provide a high-quality working environment.