Active Dental - Collins St Dental
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Arrange appointments for patients and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing, etc.
- Answer phone calls and emails; communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- This is a full-time position – required willingness to work differing shifts between 7 am and 7 pm, Monday thru Friday (some Saturdays required)
$12 - $18 hourly
About Active Dental - Collins St Dental
Our mission is to commit to excellence in patient service in order to help them achieve the highest level of dental health care in an atmosphere of trust and compassion. Our environment is flourished with a pleased, appreciative team that satisfies loyal patients to produce a practice that continues to grow. Our goal is to remove barriers that impede the patients' ability to achieve a healthy smile.
Core Values needed to achieve these goals are: