Riverwalk Dental Group
The eligible candidate should be familiar with dental terminology and should be able to effectively present treatment plans to patients.
Requirements: Minimum of 5 years of dental office management experience.
Looking for an experienced, full-time, strong office manager with experience managing a dental office. An office manager that can maintain excellent patient relationships and apply effective team-building skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of dental treatment plan presentation and financing
- Work with doctors and staff to maintain a positive experience for the patients
- Experience working with HMO/PPO insurance
- Knowledge of dental treatments and terminology
- Associates or business degree is a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
A Dental Office Manager, or Dental Office Administrator, is responsible for:
- Duties include helping patients at the front desk, setting office budgets, and leading a team of office staff to promote a well-organized and efficient practice.
- Overseeing the operation of a dental office or clinic to give patients a good experience and setting standards for clinic employees.
The qualified candidate should also have the following qualifications:
- You must have 4+ years of experience in managing a dental office
- Maintain patient schedule and patient flow in the office
- Providing the best possible care to our patients
- Familiar with both HMO and PPO insurance
- Administration skills
- Business management skills
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- The ability to organize your time and workload
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to think clearly using logic and reasoning
- The ability to work well with others
- The ability to communicate with staff and patients clearly
About Riverwalk Dental Group
At Riverwalk Dental Group, we are dedicated to providing advanced dental services to patients of all ages. With many years of combined experience and the highest level of patient care, we are your choice dentist in Stuart, Jupiter, Port St. Lucie and St. Lucie West. From routine preventative care and cleanings to smile makeovers and everything in between, our experienced and friendly team is here to help you enjoy a happy, healthy and brighter smile.