New Day Dentistry
We are looking for a talented and reliable Office Manager to oversee our dental office in Littleton, CO. This position offers paid leave, health insurance, dental, holiday pay, Voluntary Disability, and Life insurance, and retirement benefits after your intro period.
As the office manager, you will lead a small team in caring for the health and well-being of our patients! We are looking for someone outgoing, organized, capable, and experienced to step into this role. Three years minimum experience as an office manager or administrative lead is required.
If you're interested, please contact us with your resume and availability for an interview!
- Staff supervision and training when needed (administrative clinical, temporary staffing needs as well)
- Extensive knowledge of dental procedures, clinical terminology, and prescription care
- Close management of registration forms, consent forms, and patient communication tools
- Strong understanding and implementation of protocols and policies
- Internal and external micromarketing, including patient relationships, seasonal promotions as well referral tracking, and data-based micromarketing
- Efficiently manage accounts receivable, including collections at time of service and balance billing, and closely monitor and reconcile insurance and patient aging reports
- Proper reporting, including day sheets, month-end, and practice analysis reports
- Supervise inventory and ordering of all materials, equipment, and supplies to remain within budget
- Reduce overhead and maintain solid budgetary parameters
- Management of office appearance and janitorial/maintenance
- Scheduling an appointment coordination for doctor and hygienist with an emphasis on productive booking
- Treatment planning, consulting, and case presentation, including continuity and follow up
- A strong grasp of procedures and post-operative expectations
- Ability to properly communicate with patients and specialists to ensure proper care of referred patients
- Ensure HIPAA OSHA compliance within the practice
- Ability to coordinate insurance benefits and effectively calculate treatment estimates
- Effectively assist doctor and director with administrative needs (including some HR responsibilities and staff management)
- Patient communication, including new patient welcome and treatment coordination, continuing care, and unscheduled treatment follow up
- Ensure proper deposits and day-end reporting
- Successfully communicate with the team via morning huddles, patient routing slips, and monthly team meetings
- Effectively communicate with supervisors and submit timely reporting (day sheets, month-end, referral recap etc.)
- Ability to assess challenges and make astute suggestions to produce positive growth
- Strong organizational and time-management skills. Efficiency is a key quality in an office manager
- Honest, reliable, compassionate and assertive
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (brevity and simplicity)
- Well-versed in CDT/ADA coding and insurance filing
- Able to foster a warm and welcoming environment for staff and patients alike
- Strong emphasis on synergistic teamwork, quality clinical treatment and exceptional patient care
$21 - $26 hourly
About New Day Dentistry
At New Day Dentistry we welcome patients of all ages for general, cosmetic, preventative, and restorative dentistry. We offer treatments ranging from dental check-ups for the whole family to full-mouth restorations with dental implants. Since the opening of our very first private practice in 2007, New Day Dentistry has enjoyed the reputation of offering quality dental treatment and compassionate care to our patients at an affordable cost.
We employ qualified, friendly and dedicated professionals to care for our patients and support our dentists. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including health, retirement, and paid leave. We foster a safe and professional environment for our teams and recognize the value of each individual.
We look forward to reviewing your application!