New Day Dentistry
Our dental practice is hiring an office manager to oversee our growing team. We’re looking for a candidate who is interested in team leadership, high-quality patient care, and the opportunity to work with an amazing dentist and support team. You’ll oversee day-to-day operations, and ensure our schedule is running smoothly and productively.
We offer benefits, including vacation, health insurance, retirement, dental care, and bonuses.
- Oversee daily office operations, supervise team members, and direct team meetings
- Maintain a clean and welcoming dental reception/front desk area
- Coordinate vendors and suppliers, and order office/dental supplies
- Greet patients warmly, complete forms, maintain patient records
- Schedule patient appointments and coordinate with specialists
- Case presentation, coordinate financial agreements, and process payment including cash and credit card transactions
- Verify benefits, file insurance claims, submit narratives and additional information.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare for morning huddles and present daily schedule for the dentist, hygienists, dental assistants, and dental team members
- Update dental charts and patient electronic records with x-rays, treatment plans, and financial/ insurance information
- Ensure office policies are adhered to and reflect company standards
- Lead your dental team in meeting practice goals
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Five or more years experience managing a dental office
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems, Dentrix
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Honest, dependable, and compassionate
- Exceptional customer service with the ability to give each patient a 5-star experience
$25 - $30 hourly
About New Day Dentistry
Since the opening of our very first private practice in 2007, New Day Dentistry has enjoyed the reputation of offering quality dental treatment and compassionate care to our patients at an affordable cost.
New Day Dentistry is owned and operated by Dr. Jamie Suman and Dr. Jeremy Zeigler, who practice in their own locations in Northglenn and Lakewood respectively. We are a small Dental Services Organization whose philosophy of care centers around community, integrity and transparency.
We employ qualified, friendly and dedicated professionals to care for our patients and support our dentists. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including health insurance, retirement, and paid leave. We foster a safe and professional environment for our teams and recognize the value of each individual.
We look forward to reviewing your application!