South LA Dento Facial Center
We’re hiring a personable dental assistant to provide extraordinary customer service to our patients. Responsibilities include but not limited to assisting our dental staff with examinations and procedures, taking x-rays, sterilizing instruments, cleaning rooms and ensuring our patients leave our practice with a smile. Candidates should be great communicators and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, apply today.
- Walk patients through a good oral health care regime so they can maintain a healthy smile
- Tell patients what oral hygiene steps they need to take in order to prevent infection after dental procedures
- Make sure each patient has the most up-to-date and accurate dental records by recording their information after every visit
- Work with dentists and dental hygienists during examinations and procedures by assisting with dental instruments and assure the patients’ mouths are comfortable, dry, and accessible to the dentist
- Ensure the patient area is ready for exams and procedures by prepping equipment like x-ray machines, anesthetics, and impression materials and cleaning and laying out dental instruments
- Possess the ability to provide patients with excellent care and service
- Superb multitasking, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Basic data entry and computer skills
$9 - $12 hourly
About South LA Dento Facial Center
Mission statement: In everything we do, we believe in pushing limits and boundaries. We believe in challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently. The way we challenge the status quo is by having individuals genuinely dedicated to improving their patients’ health and quality of life, in a clean, modern, and welcoming environment. In addition, we happen to provide great dental care and comprehensive treatment for sleep breathing disorders.