Mountain View Dental Associates
We’re hiring a personable dental assistant to provide extraordinary customer service to our patients. Responsibilities include assisting our dental staff with examinations and procedures, obtaining dental records, scheduling appointments, and ensuring our patients leave our practice with a smile. Candidates should be great communicators and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Make sure each patient has the most up-to-date and accurate dental records by recording their information after every visit
- Perform administrative duties such as greeting patients, answering phone calls and setting up appointments for dental visits, ordering dental supplies, and handling billing
- Tell patients what oral hygiene steps they need to take in order to prevent infection after dental procedures
- Work with dentists and dental hygienists during examinations and procedures by assisting with dental instruments and assure the patients’ mouths are comfortable, dry, and accessible to the dentist
- Walk patients through a good oral health care regime so they can maintain a healthy smile
- Have the ability to give patients exceptional care and service
- Able to perform basic computer and data entry tasks
- Must have an associate degree in an accredited dental assistant program
- Superb multitasking, interpersonal, and communication skills
- 2 years of dental experience required
$18 - $22 hourly
About Mountain View Dental Associates
Welcome to Mountain View Dental! We are a leading cosmetic and general dentistry practice conveniently located in Denver, Colorado. We understand the importance of good dental hygiene and oral care and are committed to providing our patients with the best care in a fun, pleasant environment. Our commitment is to serve our patients with care and compassion, and we work tirelessly to ensure that their experience in our office is second to none and we have been doing so for over 30 years.